Fashion Finder

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cute Wedges For Less than $40!

Wedges are a style staple because they're cute, add height, and are versatile shoes. Match them to a sundress, bikini or casual skirt. I just ordered the white, but also I like the ones with some color in them.

Xhilaration® Tory Eyelet Canvas Peep-Toe Wedges - White



Wet Seal Straw Wedge - Yellow $26.50
www.wetseal.com


Miss Me Heart6 Fabric Espadrille - Green $39.95
www.dsw.com

Mia Rosemary Slingback Wedge - $39.99
www.dsw.com

2 comments:

Bargain Finds said...

I got the white wedges and I love them. Very cute and comfy. No one ever guesses that I got them from Target ;)

Anonymous said...

Shop white and gold two piece prom dress and gowns for your prom or pageant at Promdresshut.com. Two-piece homecoming party dresses and 2-piece cocktail party dresses.