Fashion Finder

Monday, April 28, 2008

Cute $5 Jeans?!

DENIM SALE! Your eyes aren't fooling you. Right now at Wetseal, you can get their "celebrity" jeans 2-for-1 at $10...making each pair $5. Now those are cheap jeans! You can even mix and match the "2-for-1" items and get a clearance hoodie, shoes, or shirt instead of a second pair of jeans. I was pleasantly shocked today when I walked in looking for a summer dress thinking I would wish the rain away and saw these on the sale racks in the back of the store. These jeans look really cute on, too! I must tell you that I'm not sure if the same 2-for-1 deal is going on at their website, www.wetseal.com, but I do know that the site has these jeans on sale for $10. I would definitely hurry because these babies are gonna go quick.

No comments: