Fashion Finder

Friday, July 11, 2008

Bargain Find of the Day: Kensie Dress with Jeweled Neck $29.99

Cheap sundress discount kensieI bought this exact same Kensie dress at Macy's yesterday for $64, only to find out today that it is listed on Amazon.com for $29.99! Maybe I should take my own advice and find a bargain before I splurge!

On a more positive note, the dress is so comfy. It feels like a nightgown, but looks great. I'm wearing it today and have gotten quite a few compliments on. You can pair it with some cute gladiator sandals or casual heels for a sophisticated by laid-back summer look.

Kensie Girl Jeweled-Neck Jersey Dress $29.99


I've added a few more laid-back summer dresses and shoes by Kensie on sale for up to 50% off. Enjoy.



Kenzie Women's Elect $29.99









Kensie Tank-Dress with Tie-Pockets $24.33









Kensie Vibrant Floral Silk Top $33.60











Kensie Stained Glass Printed Tunic $33.60

No comments: